VANCOUVER, Washington, US • 9:31 AM Local Time
About Gene Thorp
I've been doing voices since I was a child, mimicking everything from noises, to favorite thespians lines, to cartoon characters. Some of my favorites, include Mickey Mouse, Kermit the Frog, Ace (an original character I made) and several others.Read More
I can do singing, musicals, audiobooks, characters, and voiceover work of almost any kind.Read More
How do I work with Gene Thorp?
You can start working with Gene Thorp in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gene Thorp to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gene Thorp's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gene Thorp and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gene Thorp?
Payment to Gene Thorp is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gene Thorp's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gene Thorp in just a couple of clicks.