Danbury, Connecticut, US
About Lynne Handler
Lynne can sound intelligent and authoritative for documentaries and narrations or confident and knowledgeable for e-Learning, business presentations and web projects. She can also be clear and concise for foreign presentations.Read More
Lynne can deliver edited and finished voice tracks, can assist with copy edits and can provide music when needed. She will always meet your VO needs and deliver quality results on time.Read More
Lynne's background includes work in the IT and healthcare industries, which has provided her with vast knowledge of medical and technical terminology. Technical reads are one of her specialties! Lynne has most recently worked on PSAs, e-Learning modules, and business presentations as well as audiobook recordings.Read More
IES, ConnectedHealth, Prism ContractingRead More
Lynne trained at Edge Studio, completing classes in vocal technique, performance, and the business and marketing of voice over talent. She also received specialized coaching from VO veterans Randye Kaye and Don Morrow.
How do I work with Lynne Handler?
You can start working with Lynne Handler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lynne Handler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lynne Handler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lynne Handler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lynne Handler?
Payment to Lynne Handler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lynne Handler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lynne Handler in just a couple of clicks.