About Martin Henley
Not quite as young as he used to be freelancer who's always had an ear and voice for voicework but just never thought it was something he could just do.
Now, with that stumbling block behind him, Martin is just starting out with a head full of steam and a passion for the business.
Voice talentRead More
MET Church: Mutual of Sberna's "Wild Fifedom" (link: (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden))
NYU Radio Drama "Jane 5" (link: forthcoming)
Colegio Americano de Torreon recruitment video (VO starts ~One minute in)
LSAT, GMAT, and GRE videos for Next Step Test Preparation's website (link forthcoming).
The MET Church
NYU student, Emma Kreienberg:
Colegio Americano de Torreon:
Next Step Test Preparation:
Voices For All Master ClassRead More
"MC Henley was a pleasure to work with. From initial audition to final product, he responded quickly and delivered on time. Of course, we were also quite pleased with the quality of his voiceover work. He'll be the voice of our company for years to come."Next Step Test Preparation
Next Step Test Preparation
How do I work with Martin Henley?
You can start working with Martin Henley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Martin Henley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Martin Henley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Martin Henley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Martin Henley?
Payment to Martin Henley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Martin Henley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Martin Henley in just a couple of clicks.