Tacoma, Washington, US
About Steve Mann
People have told me that I have a good voice for radio, reading audio books, and voice acting. I've been told that when I read audio books, I capture a reader's interest, and I always try my best to put the proper emotion behind dialogue. When do character voices, I usually hit the mark where the character's emotions and personality are concerned. People have told me that no matter what I set my mind to when I do voice work, it's a "job well done".Read More
I always put my whole heart into a project and give it my absolute best. I'm a bit of a perfectionist with myself, so it always has to be done not only well, but perfectly.Read More
I worked on a project last year for the Internet radio station I broadcast on, playing a part in an audio drama. I also, in my spare time as a hobby, do one-man audio productions in which I do all the voices. I've done the one-man audios for years but want to make a profession out of voice work.Read More
None yet.Read More
None at this point, unfortunately. I'm self-taught.Read More
None yet, unfortunately.
How do I work with Steve Mann?
You can start working with Steve Mann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Mann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Mann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Mann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Mann?
Payment to Steve Mann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Mann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Mann in just a couple of clicks.