Abuja, Abuja FCT, NG • 10:17 PM Local Time
About Amanda Onoabhagbe
I am a professional Voice Artist with experiences in voice acting, e-learning voice-overs, audiobooks, radio/TV voice overs, as well as voicing (singing) for musical soundtracks.
My impressive talent in vocal impressions are highly developed and polished, making it easy for me to deliver various accents, as required by my clients.
My ability to bring words alive through skillful intonation, clarity and consistency is what makes for my impressive works.
I provide Voice-overs for video game characters, automated phone messages, e-learning courses, podcasts, YouTube videos, animations, and documentaries.Read More
1. Documentary narration voice-overs.
2. E-learning voice-overs.
3. TV Presenter.
4. Movie voice-over dubbing (Obsession).
5. Internet series voice acting.
6. Professional phonecall automated message.
Phillips Consulting, NSE, PropellerfishRead More
B.A Theatre ArtsRead More
A pleasure to work with Amanda, good quality and timely!Phillips Consulting
Amanda provided a great voice over for our project. She was very professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend.Propellerfish
How do I work with Amanda Onoabhagbe?
You can start working with Amanda Onoabhagbe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Amanda Onoabhagbe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Amanda Onoabhagbe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Amanda Onoabhagbe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Amanda Onoabhagbe?
Payment to Amanda Onoabhagbe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Amanda Onoabhagbe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Amanda Onoabhagbe in just a couple of clicks.