Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
About Marjolaine Forest
Female voice with her smooth, easy to listen to but commanding voice. English and French with neutral accent. Confident, smooth and professional for presentations, warm and deep for narrations, mature and solid for e-learning, documentaries, radio, television and corporate videosRead More
My smooth, but commanding style will get the client's message across with a pleasant, non interfering style.Read More
Bilingual Voice Overs
I have 10 years experience in English and French voice over narration for documentary, promotional, educational, government projects, telephone, videos, podcasts and Radio.
How do I work with Marjolaine Forest?
You can start working with Marjolaine Forest in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marjolaine Forest to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marjolaine Forest's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marjolaine Forest and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marjolaine Forest?
Payment to Marjolaine Forest is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marjolaine Forest's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marjolaine Forest in just a couple of clicks.