Webster, New York, US • 11:49 AM Local Time
About Mark Shuttleworth
I do voiceovers for Bausch & Lomb, Eastman Kodak, Johnson & Johnson, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Proactiv/Guthy Renker, Pro-MECH Learning Solutions, as well as imaging for radio stations in Los Angeles, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Buffalo and more.
I record narration for instructional videos, demonstration videos, and websites for small, local companies and Fortune 500 companies alike.
From my home studio I can deliver crisp, clean voiceover to you within hours of receiving your copy. With 20+ years in broadcasting, I understand the importance of quality, efficiency, and meeting deadlines.
Bausch & Lomb, Eastman Kodak, Johnson & Johnson, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Proactiv, Pro-MECH Learning SolutionsRead More
How do I work with Mark Shuttleworth?
You can start working with Mark Shuttleworth in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Shuttleworth to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Shuttleworth's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Shuttleworth and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Shuttleworth?
Payment to Mark Shuttleworth is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Shuttleworth's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Shuttleworth in just a couple of clicks.