Poole, Dorset, GB
About Martin Smith
High dynamic range, able to maintain a smoother softer tone suitable to narration, documentary or calm but calculated characters, but also able to hit lower, deeper, and gravelly tones with relative ease. Good enunciation. Able to talk through growlling and throat tone, well suited to creature/monster voices.Read More
I take great pride in my voice over work and will not settle until my recording is exactly as it was intended. In narrated, documentary or factual works I maintain a soft spoken but varied and interesting vocal performance. In fictional works, I will get inside the head of the character I am portraying and deliver the work with the right cadence, and have been guilty of some on the fly improvisation and adaptation.Read More
Character Voice for a podcast fictional web series.
Video game voice over work.
Narration for web series.
Halo fan fiction voice over work.
Voice over roll for progressive rock album.
How do I work with Martin Smith?
You can start working with Martin Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Martin Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Martin Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Martin Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Martin Smith?
Payment to Martin Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Martin Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Martin Smith in just a couple of clicks.