About Mary Breddin
I have good diction. Others have told me that my voice is soothing, and on the motherly side. I can express humor and yet do well with anger and sarcasm. I am able to some voices as well. I have read magazines like the New Yorker out loud for older folks, and children's books as well.Read More
I have a good voice for reading all types of material, or narrating service films. When reading literature I have a well rounded ability to interject emotion in the reading.Read More
Reading for older individuals, and children.Read More
Have an AA with major in psychology, and minor in English. I am currently finishing my degree.Read More
How do I work with Mary Breddin?
You can start working with Mary Breddin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mary Breddin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mary Breddin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mary Breddin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mary Breddin?
Payment to Mary Breddin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mary Breddin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mary Breddin in just a couple of clicks.