Los Angeles, California, US
Mathieu is a passionate and dynamic voice actor with many years of experience in advertising television, dubbing, animation, video games, educational scripts, etc.
Mathieu has a passion for performance and teamwork and he incorporates acting techniques in every role to improve the authenticity and quality of every project he works on. With this additional skill, Mathieu is able to express a wide range of emotions and represent a variety of characters. He also speaks English as needed for English speaking roles with a French/European accent.
Mathieu looks forward to bringing your text to life!
English, French (Parisian)
French, French (Parisienne)
Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames, Voice Assistant
- Boom Beach: “Super Epaulettes” – Role: Soldier #1
- Specialized Bike: “Introducing the All new Roubaix” – Role: Narrator
- "Nada a Perder 2" (Role: Edir Macedo)
- "Journey's End" (Role: Osborne)
- “Hotel Artemis” (Role: Waikiki)
- “Replicas” (William Foster)
- "The Ballad of Lefty Brown" (Role: Jimmy)
- "American Animals" (Role: Spencer)
- "Swimming with Men" (Role: Eric)
- "Patrick" (Role: Oliver)
- "The Kindergarten Teacher" (Roles: Sanjay)
- "Nada a Perder" (Role: Edir Macedo)
- “Underdogs” (Role: Young Ace)
- Adidas: “How to”
- Uber Eats
- Healthcare Company – Role: Dr Roth
- Cash Atlas
- Ultimate Ears: “Party Up”
- Pfizer – Role: Brett
- STIHL GCI 100
- Dow Great Stuff
- Mr Potatoe Head
- Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training
- Duolingo Stories
- Speech and Accent Classes with Ryan O'Shea
- Finding Your Signature Voice – Voice Over Workshop with Paul Pape
- Lewis Smith Actor’s Academy – On camera Acting Classes with Lewis Smith
- LA Acting Studios – On Camera Acting Classes with David Roundree
- Improv LA – Improvisation Classes with Keith Saltojanes
- Killian’s - Commercial Workshop with Jaret Sacrey
- Stanislavski Studio LA - Acting Classes with Andrey Vasilyev & Timothy Craig
Audio Technica AT2020+
Computer & Software
Lenovo Yoga 710, Audacity, Sony Vegas Pro
Home Studio Recording Booth
According to Client's Request
24-48 hours - Request for quick turnaround can be accommodated
I also offer translation services from English to French and vice versa.
My rate for this service is negotiable and dependent upon the project type.
Voice Over Clients
Adidas / Amazon / Uber Eats / Hasbro / Playshool / Supercell / Specialized Bike / Cash Atlas / Ultimate Ears / Pfizer / STIHL GCI 100 / Eiffage / Dow Great Stuff / Kevin Mitnick Security / Duolingo
Payment to Mathieu Szymkowiak is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mathieu Szymkowiak.
To invite Mathieu Szymkowiak to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.