About Matt Pelsor
25-35 year-old male with a versatile range. Can sound older or younger and love doing character voices. My default is very friendly and real, not 'announcery'. New challenges welcome and can also process and edit for jobs not going to post production. Thanks for your consideration!Read More
Phone patch, Skype, and CleanFeed ready. SourceConnect coming Spring 2016...
Radio/TV Commercial VO and voice acting, Documentary VO or voice acting, Audiobook voice acting, On-hold messaging VO, Tutorial/training VO, Animation/Video Game voice acting
Radio for over 15 years, large-market production director, air talent and professional voice-over/actor for 5+ years. Professionally, I have done numerous radio spot voice-overs, short form documentary, short story audiobook reading, multimedia sales presentations, corporate video, video games, etc.Read More
iHeartMedia, Pandora Radio, Krave Marketing, Hall Media, Willow Marketing, Invention Pictures, Imprestige Media Marketing, JetFocus, Bush's Beans, Fanshawe College, IU Medical School, Car-X, Butler University, First Federal BankRead More
BA in Telecommunications and Sociology from Ball State UniversityRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (30)
MiniMatters Web Video
Matt did a great job and our client loved how his voiceover contributed to the video!
Thanks Matt, great job!
Voices.com (Jeffrey Allen)
Wonderful working with Matt on this one!
"Matt is always very professional and easy to work with. With only a script and slight direction he quickly delivers a spot that stands out. His clarity and tone provide our clients with messages that are completely consistent with their image goals."Krave Marketing
"Matt was great to work with. He was extremely professional and timely in his execution of our project. We will definitely utilize his services again in the future."Willow Marketing
– Kim Spoonmore, Director of Operations at Willow Marketing
“Not only is Matt an outstanding voiceover talent, but he is able and willing to take direction. This is a huge asset that makes Matt the right fit for any of our projects.”Invention Pictures
– Nathan Rausch, President at Invention Pictures, Inc.
How do I work with Matt Pelsor?
You can start working with Matt Pelsor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matt Pelsor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matt Pelsor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matt Pelsor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matt Pelsor?
Payment to Matt Pelsor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matt Pelsor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matt Pelsor in just a couple of clicks.