Québec, Quebec, CA • 9:20 PM Local Time
About Maureen Roberge
I am a bilingual Canadian actor living in Quebec City. I am fluent in English and French.Read More
I can provide translation services as well as post-production if needed.Read More
I have worked for Desjardins Insurance Company for educational videos (voice over) in English and French.
I participated in different podcast recordings, reading for fictional characters.
Desjardins InsuranceRead More
I have a bachelor's degree in theatre from Laval University in Quebec City. I also completed a three-year acting program at the Conservatoire d'art dramatique de Québec (drama school) in 2019. I have had voice training and singing classes. I am also pursuing a graduate degree in translation (mainly English to French).Read More
How do I work with Maureen Roberge?
You can start working with Maureen Roberge in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Maureen Roberge to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Maureen Roberge's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Maureen Roberge and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Maureen Roberge?
Payment to Maureen Roberge is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Maureen Roberge's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Maureen Roberge in just a couple of clicks.