Diamond City, Arkansas, US • 2:22 AM Local Time
About DaCoda Yancey
My name is DaCoda Yancey and I am 15 years old. I have been doing voice acting for a while now but not really professionally. I am able to do many male roles as long as the pitch and tone is not to high or too low. I am known to voice young characters (Specifically between the age of 8-17), but am willing to go the extra mile to go beyond my comfort zone. I hope you take my biography seriously and think about what I should do. Thank you.Read More
I can use many different voices like scratchy, smooth, childish, British, Scottish, and teenager. The one thing I can't do is female voices. So please consider these options for your next project. Thank you!Read More
I go to a local High School and receive my education there. I am currently not in any associations that I know of.Read More
How do I work with DaCoda Yancey?
You can start working with DaCoda Yancey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite DaCoda Yancey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review DaCoda Yancey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire DaCoda Yancey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay DaCoda Yancey?
Payment to DaCoda Yancey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with DaCoda Yancey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to DaCoda Yancey in just a couple of clicks.