About Michael Wollner
I am a conversational guy / dad next door with humor and fun. Excitable and energetic with a hint of experience. Youthful and fun with a oops my bad kinda quality.Read More
I bring experience and knowledge from both sides of the mic. As a writer and producer for ad agency's near and far I have a interesting prospective that can fulfill the unsaid direction that may make the end client / consumer hear the real message behind the words.Read More
I have done more than 1000 VO projects in my portfolio. Including for companies like Mcdonalds, AON, St. Farm, KFC, Carona, American Family, and many more.
American Dairy Assc
Children's Hospital of WI
Lurie Children's Hospital
Bachelor of Arts degree from Briar Cliff University in Speech and Theatre
Master of Fine arts degree from the Goodman school of Drama in Theatre
IO Chicago training program completion
Second City training center in Chicago completed
How do I work with Michael Wollner?
You can start working with Michael Wollner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Wollner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Wollner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Wollner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Wollner?
Payment to Michael Wollner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Wollner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Wollner in just a couple of clicks.