Pheonix, Arizona, US
About Milton Stark
Milt’s voice is Authoritative, Approachable, Authentic, Believable, Deep, Inspirational, Intellectual, Conversational, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Motivational, Pleasant, Relatable, Strong, Straight Forward, Trustworthy and reflecting his more than 40 years of teaching and counseling in industry. Having lived and worked in almost every sector of the country his natural accent is general all American, but can shift to his various characters from the south, mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Southwest with a Spanish twang.Read More
Post production for broad cast ready audio files in the following formats: AIFF (aif, .aiff, *.aifc), MP3, MP2 & Wave PCM (.wav, .bwf)
I have extensive speaking experience (40 years) in business and government training and technical presentations live, but little to none recorded Theater and classical voice training in college followed by some amateur community productions after college. Performed or presented to audiences from 5 to 8,000 people.Read More
Mesa College, Grand Junction CO, Theater Arts
Glendale Community College, Glendale AZ, language studies
How do I work with Milton Stark?
You can start working with Milton Stark in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Milton Stark to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Milton Stark's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Milton Stark and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Milton Stark?
Payment to Milton Stark is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Milton Stark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Milton Stark in just a couple of clicks.