new york city, New York, US
About Michelle yazvac
I have very clear diction. No influence by cultural slang. Clean, crisp voice. Can play chill and soothing voice. Absolutely no vocal fry. Clear pronunciation and good pacing.Read More
I can adjust to whatever kind of tone, pace, sound you want! I do this because I enjoy it which will reflect in the work.Read More
I did college radio for WUAG for the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I've studied voiceover technique at The New York Conservatory for the Dramatic Arts! I am currently going on commercial auditions for voiceover work. I just had an audition for Old Navy recently. Please view my voiceover demo reel on my website: michelleyazvac(dot)comRead More
The New York Conservatory for the Dramatic ArtsRead More
How do I work with Michelle yazvac?
You can start working with Michelle yazvac in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michelle yazvac to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michelle yazvac's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michelle yazvac and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michelle yazvac?
Payment to Michelle yazvac is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michelle yazvac's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michelle yazvac in just a couple of clicks.