About Michael Alan
Powerful, authoritative bass. Has a gravelly, slightly sinister, almost sexy edge to it for narrations. Powerful enough for promos, smooth enough for presentations and flexible enough for animation and video games.Read More
Voice Over, Addition of Music & FX, SingingRead More
Conflicts Available on RequestRead More
Conflicts available upon requestRead More
Crane School of Music - Vocal Performance/Acting 1994
Renee Beal Voice Over Coaching
Improv & Acting - Constitution Theatre
How do I work with Michael Alan?
You can start working with Michael Alan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Alan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Alan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Alan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Alan?
Payment to Michael Alan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Alan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Alan in just a couple of clicks.