Baltimore, Maryland, US • 8:55 AM Local Time
About Michael Harris
I have been a working actor/improviser for over 15 years, and I'm a member of Actors' Equity & SAG-AFTRA. I have recently started auditioning for Voiceovers. I did 2 recordings for the Oxford Club. I have been in 3 recorded productions (Hamlet, As You Like It, and The Scarlet Letter) for Lean & Hungry Theater in DC. All 3 productions were broadcast multiple times on WAMU (DC's NPR station).Read More
Oxford Club Testimonial Commercials
Lean & Hungry Theater Radio Plays on DC's NPR station
Oxford ClubRead More
Completed 10 session VO training class with J. Michael Collins who also recorded my Commercial & Explainer Demos. Completed 5 session class with Larry Hudson on Editing for Audacity.Read More
How do I work with Michael Harris?
You can start working with Michael Harris in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Harris to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Harris' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Harris and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Harris?
Payment to Michael Harris is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Harris' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Harris in just a couple of clicks.