Jacksonville/Orlando/Daytona Beach, Florida, US
About Michael Schmitz
Michael has a deep bass voice and can do tenor as well--covering everyone from young adult to middle aged to senior voice work. Michael's voice is ideally suited for business, internet, education, television, radio, audiobooks, trailers and more.Read More
Michael can provide voiceovers (low bass up to treble) for any and all projects and has previously done voice work for business, internet, education, television, radio, audiobooks, trailers and more.Read More
Michael is a singer, music producer, public book reader, and a public and professional speaker.Read More
Florida Prosperity Partnership
World Golf Village
B.S. Minnesota State University - Major in MarketingRead More
I have utilized Michael's deeply rich and warm bass voice and wonderful talents for multiple products ranging from radio spots to video shorts to audiobook readings. He is always professional, timely, and an absolute joy to work with. And everyone LOVES his voice!KDS Communications
How do I work with Michael Schmitz?
You can start working with Michael Schmitz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Schmitz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Schmitz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Schmitz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Schmitz?
Payment to Michael Schmitz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Schmitz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Schmitz in just a couple of clicks.