DemosView All (10)
About Ian M. Walker
Adaptable, dependable British voice actor residing in Los Angeles. I have a clean, almost neutral British accent due to 23 years of living in the US. This means I have quite a range from thick British accents to the more readily understandable for the American ear. I have my own home studio which dramatically cuts down on production time. Promotional video for my second full audio book: (Website hidden)(Phone hidden)/(Phone hidden)/?type=2&theaterRead More
In a former life I worked in customer service and that focus has stayed with me over the years. I am dedicated to seeing you that your needs are met.
I am able to fully produce in-house and also have some experience with proofing and editing so would be happy to help if such should be needed.
I am available via Skype and VOIP.
Corporate training and system messages.
Joseph Duncan (author).
Jean Gill (author).
August Aesthetics (business messages).
Dr. Joseph Kotler (business messages).
Studied with Edge Studios.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
What an amazing work, Ian is the best voice actor I have worked with beside that, he also made the video, and helped me with the script and charged me so little. I am 100% satisfied. Thanks Ian
How do I work with Ian M. Walker?
You can start working with Ian M. Walker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ian M. Walker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ian M. Walker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ian M. Walker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ian M. Walker?
Payment to Ian M. Walker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ian M. Walker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ian M. Walker in just a couple of clicks.