Woodland Park, Colorado, US
About Michele Strilich
Michele has a very versatile delivery, with a style that lends itself well to commercials, promos, educational, corporate and narration. A classic, clear, articulate voice with a neutral accent. Soft sell, hard sell, warm, friendly, sultry and anything in between.Read More
Dry reads or full audio production.Read More
25+ years professional experience in audio/video production. Writer/Producer and voice overs for hundreds of local and regional television commercials, as well as RMPBS documentaries. Dry reads or full audio production.Read More
From Mists of Time
Pocket Watch Productions
Western National Bank
Double Eagle Hotel and Casino
Hotel St. Nicholas
Promos & PSA's; KOAA, NBC affiliate
Colorado Springs Marketing
Glass Blowers of Manitou
Toyota of Colorado Springs
Colorado Home Builders Assoc.
University of Southern Colorado (now CSU Pueblo) with BA degree in Mass Comm (broadcasting & advertising).Read More
How do I work with Michele Strilich?
You can start working with Michele Strilich in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michele Strilich to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michele Strilich's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michele Strilich and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michele Strilich?
Payment to Michele Strilich is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michele Strilich's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michele Strilich in just a couple of clicks.