About Sade Kirkland
I have a very high, clear and crisp voice. My natural speaking voice is high in tone but I've been working on my range for a very long so I'm capable of speaking in a very low octave similar to prepubescent boys to a very high octave similar to small children. It's also very easy for me to make the quality of my voice gruff sounding so that it's not as crisp as it usually is.
I'm quite versatile in terms of what I can do with my voice. I'm positive that I would be able to execute as many voices as I'm requested.
I'm very diligent when it comes to voice over work. I enjoy it very much because I find voice over work very fun. I work hard with making sure I have the right quality of voice for a project and I make sure it shines through.Read More
I've mostly done stage performances such as Galinda from the Wizard of Oz and Pirates of Penzance. But recently I sing various song covers of both Japanese and English songs as well as sing live. I've done some voice over work for a game countdown for a friend, but it's been a while since I've seriously done any voice over work.Read More
I do some voice over projects with a friend who does video game countdowns.Read More
How do I work with Sade Kirkland?
You can start working with Sade Kirkland in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sade Kirkland to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sade Kirkland's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sade Kirkland and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sade Kirkland?
Payment to Sade Kirkland is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sade Kirkland's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sade Kirkland in just a couple of clicks.