Mike The Mic Jablon
About Mike The Mic Jablon
HAVE YOU HEARD?
"Mike Jablon is a corporate narrator who helps large and small businesses sound more professional by enhancing their voicemail, training video soundtracks, and commercials with high-quality narration."
A warm, natural voice with "Real Guy" quality that can give credibility and authority to Commercial, Narration and Technical reads.
Adjustable for sincere, trusting tones required for sensitive P.S.A. copy.
Or, a colloquial dialect for that "Next Door Neighbor" voice you need.
And finally, a deep booming voice with high energy and versatility for Hard Sell, Cartoon/Animated Characters, and Promos.
AFTRA UNION MEMBER
Commercials Hard/Soft Sell
PSA (Public Service Announcements) Non-Profit Organizations
IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
TV shows and movies
Big Voice Movie Announcer and game trailers
Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
AFTRA UNION MEMBER
- :60 second radio commercial for Bellwether Community Credit Union.
- Narration for animated 3D video showing proposed golf course. Done for Atmosphere Creative Inc- Toronto, Ontario.
- Narration and Character Voices on promo/internet videos for the Yale University, Sterling Memorial Library.
- Narration for short stories of German accounts of the Holocaust. For the company, Facing History and Ourselves. VO will be an accompaniment to teacher lesson plans and student textbooks in high school classrooms.
-Narration for two Nestle/Poland Spring corporate video modules.
-Narration for accounts of Native American soliders being stereotyped during WWII. It will be a teachers aid/guide to textbooks produced by the company Facing History and Ourselves.
-Narration for an instructional stock trading video for the company Trading (Website hidden)
Most recently: Facing History And Ourselves, Yale University, Poland Springs/Nestle, Trading Computers, Bellwether Credit Union, Applewild School system, Saint Camillius organization, Gardner Community Action CenterRead More
Mount Wachusett College- Gardner, MA
A.S. Broadcasting and Telecommunications
Radio, Television Production 1994
Emerson College- Boston, MA
B.S. Mass Comm Film
Audio, Film Production 1996
20 years of live event work/DJ/Emcee for my own small company Alpha/Omega Audio Solutions
Trained with mentor Boston talent Wren Ross exclusively
to hone voice over skills and to cut demo.
Trained with worldwide voice talent Karen Saltus
while at Emerson College.
Heard on commercials with James Earl Jones, Larry King, and Sam Elliott, it has been estimated that tens of millions of people have heard her voice, which has been described as lyrical, soothing, pleasant, and just plain wonderful.Karen Saltus
Karen Saltus is a voiceover and narration talent who has been heard around the world for such prestigious clients as Qwest, Sony, IBM, CVS, Verizon, and many others. Considered one of the "cream of the crop", she is known and respected in the industry for her versatility and ability to take direction quickly and easily. Experienced producers know that a great voiceover can save valuable time and money.
In addition to her various singing and dramatic credits, Wren can be seen and heard in hundreds of broadcast spots. She has worked with such notable personalities as Walter Cronkite, Jason Robards, Mason Adams and Ben Vereen. Her voice can be heard in major museums across the United States, and she has also appeared in several award-winning CD-ROM productions. Among her television voice-over credits are the PBS programs NOVA, The People's Century, Celebration of the American Family, and Prelude to Kosovo. Wren narrated She Lives to Ride, a feature film about female motorcyclists.Wren Ross
Wren recently performed her program of songs, “Greatest Knits” at book signings of the newly released KnitLit; Sweaters and their Stories and Other Writings About Knitting (Random House). Wren is a contributing writer for the book.
The KILIMANJARO PICTURE Company was founded by d.b.Roderick an Emmy award winning television documentary producer and media educator.KILIMANJARO PICTURE Company- David Roderick
The production staff are a group of passionate multi-media producers, writers, editors and musicians with more than 25 years of collective network and independent production experience.
How do I work with Mike The Mic Jablon?
You can start working with Mike The Mic Jablon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mike The Mic Jablon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mike The Mic Jablon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mike The Mic Jablon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mike The Mic Jablon?
Payment to Mike The Mic Jablon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mike The Mic Jablon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mike The Mic Jablon in just a couple of clicks.