About Matt Sean
I'm a stammerer who can fly a plane and used to write briefing papers for President Obama and Secretary Clinton. Now I'm a voice actor.
From an early age I learned that doing an accent, changing my voice or reading a script helped me beat my stammer. A wide range of experiences and a lifetime of imitation and mimicry mean I can usually find the right voice. I also love reading aloud.
It doesn't even matter what the script is - this job is the most liberating and enjoyable thing I've ever done.
Any and all voice work. Wide range of UK regional accents as well as international and character voices.Read More
Professional book and article live readings.Read More
BA(Hons) Philosophy and English Literature
MA Diplomacy and International Relations
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Terrific job. Great talent. Totally professional. Fast delivery! AAAAA+++++
How do I work with Matt Sean?
You can start working with Matt Sean in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matt Sean to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matt Sean's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matt Sean and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matt Sean?
Payment to Matt Sean is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matt Sean's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matt Sean in just a couple of clicks.