Swedesboro, New Jersey, US • 4:06 AM Local Time
About Marlene Pye
I am very new to voiceover, but my passion is children's audiobooks and I am eagerly trying to get discovered for kids audiobook projects. I have a very youthful sounding voice that I feel can add diversity to children's audiobook work. I have a Professional Home Studio using a CAD E100S Microphone and Zoom H6 Recorder, and Post Production Services using editing software such as Audacity and Garage Band. I Would Describe Myself As, Pleasant, Warm, Unique, Conversational, Dedicated, Humorous, And Child Like At Times. I Want To Be That UnDiscovered Talent!Read More
To Deliver Edited And Finished Voiceover.Read More
I Have Had NO Prior Training OR Voice Acting Experience. I Believe Everyone has To Have A First Time. I Have Been Told I Have A Very Youthful Sounding Voice For My Age, So I believe I Can Provide A Wide Range Of Diversity To Voice-Over. I Find My Voice Is Very Well Suited For Narration, Audio Book.
Computer+Software : Audacity, Garage Band
Special Equipment: Zoom H6 Recorder
How do I work with Marlene Pye?
You can start working with Marlene Pye in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marlene Pye to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marlene Pye's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marlene Pye and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marlene Pye?
Payment to Marlene Pye is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marlene Pye's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marlene Pye in just a couple of clicks.