Denver, Colorado, US
I have The Voice People Listen To: deep, resonant, avuncular, authoritative, commanding ("Voice of God").
My voice breathes life into text of any length, from a 30-second commercial, to video game characters, to a 20-hour audiobook. My voice can shade light or dark for political ads; and drive any character from friendly to menacing.
English (North American), English
US General American (GenAm)
Middle Aged, Senior
Animation, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
Audiobooks: (total 69 finished hours for titles listed below)
- Guerrillas, Unionists and Violence on the Confederate Home Front (nonfiction)
- America's Assembly Line (nonfiction)
- The National Security Enterprise: Navigating the Labyrinth (nonfiction)
- Dangerous Minds: Nietzsche, Heidegger, and the Return of the Far Right (nonfiction)
- Liberalism in America: 1933 to 2018: The Continuity of Conservative Values (nonfiction)
- The End of Grand Strategy: US Maritime Operations in the Twenty-First Century (nonfiction)
- Turbulent Empires: A History of Global Capitalism Since 1945 (nonfiction)
- Coast-to-Coast Empire: Manifest Destiny and the New Mexico Borderlands (nonfiction)
Commercial and Narration Work
- PGA Tour - 30-second national radio commercial to promote "One and Done" fantasy golf game
- Wizard voice for "(Website hidden)" video game
- Forgemaster voice for History (Website hidden) "Forged in Fire" video game
- Narration for 3-minute video for international manufacturer based in Sweden
- Numerous 30-second spots for Vermont paint, glass and flooring company
- Narration for company web video for LWI Metalworks in Morristown, Vermont
- Narration for nonprofit web video for Vermont Council on Independent Living
- Narration for commercial broker sales video for national ice cream and dessert manufacturer
- Tags and bumpers for The Commercial Investor podcast
Co-host Miss Teen Vermont pageant 2017, 2018
Voiceover training with nationally recognized voice artist and producer Dan Friedman, and with Brian Thon of TrueTone Studios
BA Dartmouth College
JD Vermont Law School
Masters Degree in Taxation NYU School of Law
22-year career as a tax and insurance transactional attorney
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro, Audacity DAW
Professionally sound-treated studio, Scarlett 2i4 USB 2.0 audio interface
24 hours or less absent special circumstances
I provide a professional product, on time and on budget.
Voice Over Clients
US PGA Tour
University Press Audiobooks
Able Paint Glass and Flooring
Bob the Robot Pictures (Finland)
Clarke Lane Music
Farmers Cow Dairy Cooperative
Royal Ice Cream
Payment to Kevin Moriarty is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Kevin Moriarty.
To invite Kevin Moriarty to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.