New York City, New York, US
About Tom Crownover
A bit of radio announcer and a bit of Bill ClintonRead More
Attorney At LawRead More
BA Rutgers - Economics
JD Samford University - Law
CPCU Designation - Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter
Husband; Father; Grandfather
Dog and cat lover
interests in history, politics, travel and geography, fishing & baseball.
How do I work with Tom Crownover?
You can start working with Tom Crownover in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Crownover to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Crownover's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Crownover and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Crownover?
Payment to Tom Crownover is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Crownover's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Crownover in just a couple of clicks.