Kalamazoo, Michigan, US
DemosView All (5)
About Matthew Perkins
I am 42yrs old. I have always enjoyed making up voices to amuse my friends. I like to put various unusual voices on my answering machine and voice mail. I have done radio announcers, British butlers, Famous people, children and others. I am versatile and able to come up with custom voices to fit almost any request.Read More
I will accept paypal. May consider check.Read More
I have experience in making voices for recording on home telephone answering machines and have been compensated for putting custom recordings them for customers. I volunteer regularly to give public discourses and read publicly at religious meetings.Read More
I took a speech class in High School and received high marks for vocal quality. I also was in the drama class and had roles in two school plays. In one roll I played Charlie Chan using a Chinese accent. I have been doing public speaking for over 17 yrs as well as public reading. 10 yrs as a student, and for 7 yrs as an instructor in the Theocratic Ministry School in the local Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I have learned much about various aspects of fluency and modulation, among other vocal qualities.Read More
How do I work with Matthew Perkins?
You can start working with Matthew Perkins in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matthew Perkins to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matthew Perkins' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matthew Perkins and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matthew Perkins?
Payment to Matthew Perkins is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matthew Perkins' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matthew Perkins in just a couple of clicks.