Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NL • 11:58 PM Local Time
About Ian Renier
Hello I am Ian, or how i like to call myself: Mr. trIANgle. I play piano and I'm taking singing lessons. I like to do things that have to do something with my voice: singing, reading, voice-over. I'm quite new to all this, but that doesn't mean I won't put in any effort.Read More
I have great grades especially if we're talking about english, if needed I can translate from dutch to english or the other way around. I can do all sorts of things, you'll just have to ask me if I hav the time.Read More
I'm currently taking singing classes to train my voice and i've been on stage multiple times.Read More
How do I work with Ian Renier?
You can start working with Ian Renier in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ian Renier to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ian Renier's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ian Renier and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ian Renier?
Payment to Ian Renier is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ian Renier's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ian Renier in just a couple of clicks.