About Mitch Howell
A distinctive voice, gravelly, individual and mature (40s -70s), assured and clear.
Naturally raspy, but resonant, Mitch has a warm conversational tone which can be deepened or heightened in pitch, depending on what the role requires.
An adaptable character voice which for commercials and gaming, can move through the bizarre, madcap, and eccentric, whilst becoming authoritative and dependable, ideal for narration and radio drama.
How do I work with Mitch Howell?
You can start working with Mitch Howell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mitch Howell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mitch Howell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mitch Howell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mitch Howell?
Payment to Mitch Howell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mitch Howell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mitch Howell in just a couple of clicks.