About Greg Murray
An incredibly versatile voice...from a warm, compassionate VO for family-friendly events and commercials, to bold assertive and aggressive sports, automotive and imaging VO's. Ask about our national clients for podcasts, web-based training and on-hold.
Same-day turnaround and phone patch ability so you can give direction as the VO is produced if you'd like.
And not just VO's...full production also available with licensed music from Killer Tracks.
-Voiceover and full production for radio and television commercials & imaging (retainer packages available)
-Voiceover and full production of long-form, non-broadcast projects including podcasts, web-based training and on-hold projects.
-Full music license with Killer Tracks music
-Phone patch capability
20 years of broadcast experience,
18 years of commercial production and imaging
13 years as a freelance voiceover talent
Bachelor of Science degree, Broadcast Journalism
Ohio University, 1990
Specialization in Interpersonal Communications and
How do I work with Greg Murray?
You can start working with Greg Murray in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Murray to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Murray's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Murray and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Murray?
Payment to Greg Murray is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Murray's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Murray in just a couple of clicks.