Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 3:27 PM Local Time
About Nikita Wyllie
I have a tenor-soprano range. My natural speaking voice is polished Australian (leaning towards a British accent), with a deep timbre. I can reliably do a number of tones, accents and voices. I particularly enjoy narration and cartoons. My straight reading voice is clear and resonant. I have university training in broadcast journalism.Read More
Voiced Fox Mulder's in car GPS in "The X-Files"
Trained in radio journalism and music
X-Files TV Productions LtdRead More
Bachelor of Mass Communication, Majoring in Journalism
Currently work in film as a script coordinator - very familiar with script flow
How do I work with Nikita Wyllie?
You can start working with Nikita Wyllie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nikita Wyllie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nikita Wyllie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nikita Wyllie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nikita Wyllie?
Payment to Nikita Wyllie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nikita Wyllie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nikita Wyllie in just a couple of clicks.