Oxford, Georgia, US
About Chris Griffith
I have a warm, friendly, naturally deep voice. I have been in the Customer Service industry in one way or another for over 26 years. During that time I have been told hundreds of times "you should be on radio". So now I want to follow that path.Read More
Flexibilty to do your project and use my voice however you see fit.Read More
None YetRead More
B.S. CommunicationsRead More
None YetNone Yet
None YetNone yet
How do I work with Chris Griffith?
You can start working with Chris Griffith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Griffith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Griffith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Griffith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Griffith?
Payment to Chris Griffith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Griffith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Griffith in just a couple of clicks.