Cankaya, Ankara, TR
About Arman Turgut
Though flexible, I have developed a warm and authoritative speaking manner over the years. It's quite low, fluctuating between bass and baritone.Read More
I'm a linguistics professional with a degree in Communication. Over the years, I've been involved in theater, musical productions and sang in multiple bands. I've also done plenty of voice work for various clients, including most recently an outfit working on an Arab Spring documentary that is due to air on the Turkish state news channel, TRTWorld. I'm pretty flexible, but being 40, I guess I'm more suited for projects that require a more authoritative voice (my range varies between bass and baritone). I have a British accent, but I can easily pull off a neutral American voice. I can also fake various other accents with some degree of success.Read More
B.A. in Communication from the Eastern Mediterranean University.Read More
How do I work with Arman Turgut?
You can start working with Arman Turgut in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Arman Turgut to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Arman Turgut's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Arman Turgut and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Arman Turgut?
Payment to Arman Turgut is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Arman Turgut's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Arman Turgut in just a couple of clicks.