About Nancy Priff
Warm, friendly, professional tone. Excellent diction.
Able to convey upscale, sophisticated copy as convincingly as humorous, corporate, medical, or scientific copy.
Narrated screens for critical care pharmacology online course for MC Strategies - 2010
Narrated segments for cell phone tour of historical Laurel Hill, Philadelphia - 2009
Portrayed the Ghost of Christmas Past on WXPN's Christmas Eve specials - 2008 and 2009
Sings with The Happy Singers - 2007 to present
Recorded scratch tracks for more than 20 medical and nursing DVDs and videos - 2005 - 2010
Coached union narrators in pronunciation for numerous medical and nursing DVDs and videos.
Recorded books on tape for Recording for the Blind.
Performed with The Revels and Upper Dublin Players.
Have written medical material and is comfortable and natural-sounding when reading medical and technical material.
How do I work with Nancy Priff?
You can start working with Nancy Priff in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nancy Priff to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nancy Priff's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nancy Priff and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nancy Priff?
Payment to Nancy Priff is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nancy Priff's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nancy Priff in just a couple of clicks.