About Randi Cash-Jefferson
I have a sultry, voice. I have great range for a seventeen year old girl to a grandmother of eighty. I love to speak what I believe animals are thinking and of course I have done the voice to match. I can do spanish and french accents very well, as well as the prudish Ms. Hemmings, or the
quiet Librarian, who may get loud every once in a while, or the old Good Fella.
I have 300 educationa hours from Columbia College for radio/televison production so I am familar with story board as well. I am also a graphic artist.
I would like to do audio for the blind as well as commercials and childrens animation.
5-10 yearsRead More
How do I work with Randi Cash-Jefferson?
You can start working with Randi Cash-Jefferson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Randi Cash-Jefferson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Randi Cash-Jefferson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Randi Cash-Jefferson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Randi Cash-Jefferson?
Payment to Randi Cash-Jefferson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Randi Cash-Jefferson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Randi Cash-Jefferson in just a couple of clicks.