West Roxbury, Massachusetts, US
About Denise Bond
Sweet and melodic with youthful elements, funny and delightful.Read More
I have strong reading comprehension and follow direction well. I am 100% committed to being a Professional Voice Actor. I would enjoy the chance to put my professionalism to work as a Voice Actor with your company. Thank you for considering me for your Voice Actor position.
IVR for Bridgewater Credit Union for 2 years.Read More
Bridgewater Credit UnionRead More
Introduction into acting class at C.P. Casting. Attended one on one classes with Jordan Rich and Wren ross.Read More
How do I work with Denise Bond?
You can start working with Denise Bond in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Denise Bond to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Denise Bond's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Denise Bond and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Denise Bond?
Payment to Denise Bond is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Denise Bond's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Denise Bond in just a couple of clicks.