Des Moines, Iowa, US
About Wade Bassford
I can do the mono tone or the high inflection. I've done sales and call center work and been offered jobs due to my calming voice atleast twice.
I can manipulate my voice as well.
The calming friendly voice that addresses needs to your customers arousal.
The uptown swagger that releases vibrance into any atmosphere.
The urgency that startles the senses and awakens the mind subliminally.
I can address the senses.
Music compositions (hip-hop)
Radio advertising (voice over)
Des Moines Music Commission
(also have appeared and spoken on television for)
Des Moines Music Coalition
(founding member and sponsor)
Also a meeting participant/speaker in the past
Hip Hop artist
Also have done radio event ads and non profit announcements.
Feature appearance (2) on 'The Dean Of All Things' Tha Dean's 2008 official debut.
How do I work with Wade Bassford?
You can start working with Wade Bassford in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Wade Bassford to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Wade Bassford's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Wade Bassford and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Wade Bassford?
Payment to Wade Bassford is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Wade Bassford's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Wade Bassford in just a couple of clicks.