About Joy Bellemare
Attractive, smooth, soothing and professional voice. Other descriptions would include the girl-next-door, down to earth, friendly, calming, sophisticated, energetic & fresh.
I love this work and especially the people I meet.
I am devoted to helping each client develop the ultimate project .
Turnaround time is prompt and reliable!
Phone Tree/Operator Voice for Hospitals and private practice physician offices; I specialize in message on hold, and very comfortable with Medical Terminology. I've MC'd for many business events, private functions, charity events, and advertising campaigns.Read More
St Vincent's Hospital, Jacksonville FL
St. Luke's Hospital, Jacksonville FL
First Coast Neurologic Sciences, Florida
Kasraeian Urology, Florida
Homebound Computer and Repair, Concord NH
Business- Associates Degree
Familiar with financial terminology, and training presentations
How do I work with Joy Bellemare?
You can start working with Joy Bellemare in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joy Bellemare to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joy Bellemare's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joy Bellemare and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joy Bellemare?
Payment to Joy Bellemare is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joy Bellemare's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joy Bellemare in just a couple of clicks.