British/Cockney, Russian, and Irish dialects. Solid, resonant singing voice (bass/baritone), capable of maintaining a character and/or accent. Strong, youthful, responsible industrial/commercial voice. Numerous and varied voices with commercial applications, from timid child to hardened southerner; goofy announcer to sternly ethereal; cartoon character to relatable and sincerely empathetic. My voice's strength is in its clarity, articulation, and versatility.
English (North American), English, English (British)
British, North American
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Music, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- PLOP! - Live/recorded Acting/Singing/Voice over for a musical, mimicking the voice of Ryan Seacrest.
- West-MEC - Video/Audio acting/narrating commercial advertisement; awareness promotion.
- CINE Learning - Still Image/Audio acting/narrating educational instruction voice over.
- Limitless Productions - Audio voice overs/narration for multiple live productions (recorded and improvised)
- Anchorman: The Lost Tapes - Acting/Voice over - A "Cult Classic," mimicking the voice of "Ron Burgundy."
- The Wizard of Oz - Acting/Singing - mimicking the voice, made famous by Bert Lahr, of "The Lion," live.
- Musically INC-Lined - Singing/Voice over, including "beatboxing" (vocal percussion) for professionally distributed cover of "What's On Your Mind" (Pure Energy).
University of Northern Colorado - Theatre Arts (B.F.A.) - Acting Focus (Incomplete)
I am very quickly responsive and versatile. I can provide you an audio file to meet or exceed your needs, and quickly. If it lacks a certain character or focus you desire, my voice is very flexible and I take direction exceedingly well, particularly with my background in acting. I will communicate with you simply and directly throughout any longer-term projects, and work to serve your exact voice over needs.
Voice Over Clients
CINE Learning, Limitless Productions, Musically INC. Lined, Valley Youth Theatre, Valley Schools, Western Maricopa Education Center, Damon Intrabarlo (with AZ Broadway Theatre).
Payment to Alex Bradley is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Alex Bradley.
To invite Alex Bradley to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.