About Olivia Scarlett
Husky, smooth, bright and versatile. I have an RP accent and a full, rich voice. Suitable for ages 20s-30s
I have varied experience in commercial, campaigning and narrative voiceover. Aside from my voice, I love the work. I understand the importance of listening and take pride in having a professional approach and a can do attitude.
Sept 2017 (Website hidden) (Wordley Productions, dir. Mark Wordley)
Aug 2017 OKSIJAN Short Film (Edward Watts Films, dir. Edward Watts)
Police Officer (Off Screen)
(Website hidden)/(Phone hidden) PW: Voiceover17
July 2017 Manifesto London
Advertising Awards Voiceover
April 2017 Merck “Making Schistory” Appeal (Pals Studios)
Feb 2017 Care International “Walk in her Shoes” Appeal (The Communications Group)
Oct 2016 Marovo Medical Foundation (Edward Watts Films, dir. Edward Watts)
Narrative Voiceover on Short Documentary
(Website hidden)/(Phone hidden)
How do I work with Olivia Scarlett?
You can start working with Olivia Scarlett in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Olivia Scarlett to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Olivia Scarlett's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Olivia Scarlett and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Olivia Scarlett?
Payment to Olivia Scarlett is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Olivia Scarlett's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Olivia Scarlett in just a couple of clicks.