Nairobi, Nairobi City, KE • 9:08 PM Local Time
About Julie Waweru
I regularly record commercial voice-overs for radio and TV as well as infomercial voice-overs and direct response marketing for health, fitness and beauty products. Other specialities include female narration voice over for companies, web videos, tutorials, explainer videos and technical medical narration.Read More
Apart from voiceover services, I am an adept copywriter and I also edit audio.Read More
I am a seasoned female voice talent with vast experience delivering voice over services in Kenya and the East African Region.Read More
Davis & Shirtliff
I hold a Bachelors degree in Broadcast Journalism.Read More
Wambui gave us a professionally-recorded automated attendant welcome and greeting for the myriad of callers we receive every day that directs the caller to ‘route themselves’ to the right person or department.Delegation of the European Union to Kenyaafaricom PLC
Delegation of the European Union to Kenya
For the last 8 years, we have used the services of Broadcast Journalist Wambui Waweru to make sure our company service prompts to welcome and guide our customers are clear, concise, and professional, with a voice that matches our brand and culture.
How do I work with Julie Waweru?
You can start working with Julie Waweru in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Julie Waweru to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Julie Waweru's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Julie Waweru and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Julie Waweru?
Payment to Julie Waweru is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Julie Waweru's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Julie Waweru in just a couple of clicks.