DemosView All (2)
About Opal Besson
*Opal is a dynamic storyteller who is vibrant, professional, and easy to work with. She brings over 10 years of acting training, nearly a decade of living abroad, extensive experience in the Corporate Legal & International Organisation world, along with her melodious and distinct style to every project.
Tags: General American, African American, Caribbean, POC, BIPOC
Words to describe what I can deliver to your read:
Articulate, Attentive, Authentic, Authoritative, Believable, Bold, Brave, Classy, Comforting, Concerned, Confident, Conversational, Corporate, Deep, Dry, Dynamic, Engaging, Friendly, Fun, Genuine, Happy, Honest, Informative, Inspirational, Intelligent, Luxury, Mother, Motivational, Narrator, Playful, Professional, Proud, Reassuring, Relatable, Sarcastic, Serious, Sexy, Sincere, Smooth, Spokesperson, Sophisticated, Straightforward, Strong, Sultry, Tough, Trustworthy-friend, Upbeat, Uplifting, Velvet, Versatile, Vivacious, Vocal fry, Warm, Wry.
Fully equipped professional studio , delivering high quality files for your projects.
I provide clear and edited (if appropriate) reads of your scripts, in any file format you choose.
Add Opal to your Favorites list! Click the heart next to her demo or audition submission! Now you can find her quickly and send a message when you're ready to GO.
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes:
• Commercials • Corporate Narration • Promos & Film • E-Learning & Presentations
• Documentaries • Podcasts • Others (on-camera, spokesperson)
Recent clients include:
Indiana Wesleyan University
Hoffman La Roche
Voice Over Training
- Roger Becker, Paul Liberti, Anna Garduno, Doriane Elliot, Andy Roth & Kelly McGee. *
- William Esper, Wynn Handman and Deborah Hedwall*
Graduate of Rutgers University, NJ
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
1 person said Opal communicated clearly and quickly.
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Opal provided files faster than they expected.
1 person said Opal was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Opal is simply a gem. But seriously, she was fast, she gave so many different takes and directions, high quality and amazing and clear communicator. What else could you ask for?
Opal was lovely to work with, all those good things; fast, experienced, professional, great communication, a great recording and a super voice. Happy client. Pick Opal.
Opal delivered the voice tracks swiftly and in excellent quality. I particularly appreciate that she provided several recordings with different emphasis and speed, giving an ample choice to fit the video. Her voice is warm and rich and her interpretation and diction excellent.Hoffmann-La Roche
How do I work with Opal Besson?
You can start working with Opal Besson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Opal Besson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Opal Besson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Opal Besson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Opal Besson?
Payment to Opal Besson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Opal Besson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Opal Besson in just a couple of clicks.