About Ray Sierengowski
Ray Sierengowski provides a confident, friendly voice that will captivate your clients.
Ray believes that "once the customer feels the voice, the magic begins
Ray has a large amount of experience with commercials, promos for radio, TV, internet, and related media.
Also, documentaries and audiobooks,
character voices: cartoons, films, and videogames. Plus IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages.
Plus, Ray is a pro at business e-learning: podcasts, corporate or industrial presentations, and web sites.
Ray has a great movie trailer voice.
On-camera recordings, spokesperson and infomercials too.
In addition, Ray also does live event announcing off-camera (voice of God.)
10-25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Ray Sierengowski?
You can start working with Ray Sierengowski in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ray Sierengowski to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ray Sierengowski's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ray Sierengowski and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ray Sierengowski?
Payment to Ray Sierengowski is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ray Sierengowski's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ray Sierengowski in just a couple of clicks.