N/A • 9:26 PM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Peter Vandall
Pete has over seven years of experience offering his voice to corporations like AT&T and Penguin Random House. Whether you need the upbeat broadcaster, or the calming, positive everyman, Pete's kind, easy to direct, and dedicated to delivering the right voice for your project.
I've been doing voiceover work for companies like AT&T Communications and Penguin Random House for over seven years. I've narrated dozens of short and long form documentaries, employee profile pieces, digital marketing video, and training videos.Read More
Penguin Random House
University of Rhode Island, BA Political Science, Minor Art
Magna Cum Laude, Class of 2003
School of Visual Arts, MFA Social Documentary Film
How do I work with Peter Vandall?
You can start working with Peter Vandall in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter Vandall to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Vandall's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Vandall and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter Vandall?
Payment to Peter Vandall is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Vandall's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Vandall in just a couple of clicks.