Dallas, Texas, US
About Paul Dunn
Been doing voiceovers for over 5 years. Lots of political ads for candidates in West Texas
I served on the Texas State Board of Education for four years during the infamous \"no pass no play\" days.
I take pride in delivering a quality production, on time and within budget.
Political ad for Andy Kupper, candidate for Texas Supreme Court
Policial ad for Don Avery, incumbent for Hockley County Judge
Voice on Camera for Apple Chiropractic Clinics
B.S. Eastern New Mexico University
D.D.S. Baylor College of Dentistry
How do I work with Paul Dunn?
You can start working with Paul Dunn in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Dunn to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Dunn's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Dunn and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Dunn?
Payment to Paul Dunn is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Dunn's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Dunn in just a couple of clicks.