DemosView All (8)
About Paul Douglass
As an established, professional British male voice over talent, with over 10 years experience in professional voice work, Paul has recorded and produced voice overs for businesses of all sizes, from small start-ups to global corporate brands, including:
The BBC, NHS, Cisco, Orange, Yell, Canon, Heineken, Carlsberg, AMD, Mitsubishi, Airbnb, Ramada, Novartis, Kubota, Thomson Reuters, Amazon Audible, AgeUK, Arla, Q8, ACX, Fujifilm, Save the Children, Towers Watson, The Ministry of Defence, The Royal Society of Chemistry, the RNLI, and many more!
He produces voiceovers for projects where a friendly, believable and trustworthy voice is required.
• Experienced professional voiceover talent
• Trusted, reliable and dependable
• Fast delivery (usually within 1 business day, faster delivery available by prior arrangement)
• Professional voiceover studio
• Editing to broadcast quality included (or can deliver raw file if preferred)
Professional studio with industry standard equipment, including:
• Neumann TLM103 Microphone
• StudioBricks One Acoustic Vocal Isolation Booth
• Tascam HS-20 Professional Broadcast Digital Recorder
• Apogee Duet 2 Audio Interface
• Adobe Audition Creative Suite
• Live direction via ISDN, ipDTL, Source Connect NOW, Skype, BodalgoCall, or phone patch
Paul Douglass is a male British voiceover, available for:
Voice Categories: Radio ads, business, industrial and commercial presentations, corporate narration, explainer video, commercials, advertisements, educational (e-learning, tutorial, training video, training modules, online courses), telephony messages (telephone, IVR, answerphone, on-hold), internet, web, YouTube video, audiobooks, documentary, whiteboard animation script, mobile apps (android and iOS), audio tours, real estate, not-for-profit, charity, legal, medical, technical, podcasting, radio, television, TV and video games.
Vocal styles: amusing, animated, announcer, attitude, attractive, authoritative, believable, biting, British, business, calming, commercial, caring, classy, coach, cocky, concerned, confident, conversational, corporate, deadpan, deep, dependable, educational, elderly, executive, father, folksy, fresh, friendly, funny, game show host, generation x, generation y, genuine, grandfather, guy next door, happy, hard sell, high energy, holiday, humorous, industrial, informative, interviewer, knowledgeable, medical, midlife, motivational, narrator, natural, newscaster, perky, playful, political, professional, retail, retro, relatable, reliable, romantic, sad, sarcastic, scientific, serious, sincere, smooth, snob, soft spoken, solid, soothing, sophisticated, sportscaster, storyteller, strong, sultry, sweet, technical, thoughtful, tough, trustworthy, upbeat, uplifting & warm.
Age styles: young adult, 20s, 30s, middle aged, Generation X, 40s, 50s, through to mature and senior.
Paul Douglass has been using his voice professionally and worked in studio production for over ten years. He has worked extensively as a voice over and producer within the worlds of business, commercial, e-learning and narration.
His relaxed, easy to work with nature, coupled with his great customer service and pristine audio continues to garner him happy clients, and repeat business!
He has his own professional recording studio, and can produce your voice over to a broadcast standard.
Paul has recorded and produced voice overs for businesses of all sizes, from small start-ups to global corporate brands, including:
• The BBC
• The NHS
• Thomson Reuters
• Amazon Audible
• Save the Children
• Towers Watson
• The Ministry of Defence
• The Royal Society of Chemistry
• The RNLI
...and many more!
Over ten years professional vocal communications experience.
College graduate with national qualifications.
Qualification in recording studio operations.
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Voices.com (Sean Mancuso)
Great work! Thank you!
It was amazing to work with you.
Thank you for prompt responses, and amazing take on the VO.
Hope to work with you soon on other projects.
Thanks for you help on this Paul. Once again brilliant!... and quick!! ChrisGolden Media Productions
Brilliant service - really helpful and bent over backwards to make sure we got the exact recording we needed. Would highly recommend.Alex H
How do I work with Paul Douglass?
You can start working with Paul Douglass in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Douglass to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Douglass' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Douglass and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Douglass?
Payment to Paul Douglass is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Douglass' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Douglass in just a couple of clicks.