Hamilton, Ontario, CA • 11:20 AM Local Time
About Paul Wardlaw
My voice is naturally low and raspy; however, it can stretch very high.
I have a four octave singing range.
My voice is very diverse. I range from Movie Trailer Voice to little girl.
I often do animal and monster noises vocally with little or no manipulation.
My understanding of Audio Engineering makes it easier for me to do voices and sounds in a way that can easily be manipulated by the sound engineer.
I have been working with audio recording since 2005, have an honours diploma in Audio Recording Technology and won an award for 'Excellence in Sound Design'. I run my own studio with professional equipment that I have years of experience using. My studio has a silent vocal booth, so no outside noise gets into my recordings. I can output recordings in any format and deliver them using any method necessary.
My on-screen acting experience consists mainly of working as an extra in Hollywood films (I also played young Bobby Kennedy in 'The Kennedys') or doing voices for short films and trailers.
I have been doing voices since I was a kid. My background is in Audio Engineering (for which I graduated the Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology), and I have been recording sound, music and voice since 2005. I recorded voice overs for a few classmates in college, and even did all the male voices for my final project, for which I received an award.
Voice Acting is a great passion of mine, and I am doing everything I can to get into this amazing industry.
Honours Diploma and Award - "Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology" (OIART)
"Audio Engineering Society" member
Act as an extra in Hollywood films
How do I work with Paul Wardlaw?
You can start working with Paul Wardlaw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Wardlaw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Wardlaw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Wardlaw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Wardlaw?
Payment to Paul Wardlaw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Wardlaw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Wardlaw in just a couple of clicks.