Haarlem, Noord-Holland, NL • 11:56 AM Local Time
About Paul Fitz
Tenor registered voice. Words are clearly articulated but not to theatrical. Melodic and delivers the message clearly and open to the listener without sounding too hyper or forced.Read More
Always a full option studio at hand...
If needed I can record through different microphones. Or create an 'On set effect" with my Zoom and Shotgun mic. In case of a special assignment I have access to various state of the arts plugins to give you any desired effect you want. Also with use of advanced reverbs and production techniques every type and style of situation can be created. My biggest advantage is that I know how to work the edit & mix as well if required...
I am an experienced cat in audio post production. Recording, editing and mixing VO, adding SFX to film, produce written concepts into a tangible product is something I do on a daily. Now it's time to stand on the flip side of the studio wall, from the control room into the vocal booth... Let's see if I can help you realize your ideas!!Read More
Recording Arts Canada, Audio engineering
SAE Amsterdam, Bachelor of Science
How do I work with Paul Fitz?
You can start working with Paul Fitz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Fitz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Fitz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Fitz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Fitz?
Payment to Paul Fitz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Fitz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Fitz in just a couple of clicks.