LONG BEACH, California, US • 11:16 AM Local Time
About Peter Davis
When people hear his voice, they think…
of a middle to upper middle aged, conversational voice that can be booming when he get excited. His family calls him “Boomer” because he has “Boomed” comments or thoughts when he is excited. Those who have commented on his voice have told him it is likable, energetic, mentorish, whimsical with hints of excitement and adventure.
Depending on the emotions he is expressing he sound:s funny at times, serious, but spirited, kind for the most part and short when he's tired or impatient or into doing something.
His voice emotes feelings like happy, mad, sad, glad and energy which makes him compatible for work like Narration of Events, Book Narration (Telling Stories), Commercials and characters from mentors to the crazy eccentric, but cool boss, brother, uncle, or dad.
Such A Voice GraduateRead More
What his Coach says about his voice:Such A Voice
Authoritative/In Charge, No nonsense, Straight Forward, Truthful, Good Guy, Deep, Loud, Great for narrations, macho trucks, corporate spokesperson, Very versatile - will be able to do a broad range of products
How do I work with Peter Davis?
You can start working with Peter Davis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter Davis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Davis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Davis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter Davis?
Payment to Peter Davis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Davis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Davis in just a couple of clicks.